Thursday, July 25, 2013

Baby Blanket Finished!

I started this baby blanket in bamboo crochet thread using size 7 hook quite awhile ago.
It was tiny stitches and definitely took me many evenings hooking to finish it!
So I feel very happy that this project is finished, and turned out so beautiful!




 What pattern did I use?

For most of the blankets that I create, I use basic stitch patterns that can be found on www.mypicot.com
or in one of my favorite crochet books.  

This stitch pattern for the baby blanket was found in this book, one of my favorites!  

 
It's called 'Fan Lattice' located on page 101


*Changes I made. Instead of the tr stitches, I did a dc. It fit better with the thinner bamboo thread.

 For the edging I just did a basic sc row around, weaving in the loose ends.
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment