Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Snowflakes



The end of Fall here in Seattle has given way 
to many days just like this...



Snowflakes...and more snowflakes...and even more snowflakes!





Earrings, buttons, pins, ornaments, and gift tags!



These make quick & easy gifts, yet they are so cute & unique! 
A love for anyone who loves handmade things.  I love to add a snowflake pin onto my scarf, or to the front of my hat...it adds a bit more of Christmastime to my winter garb!

There are so so so many crochet patterns out there for snowflakes.  I found these on Red Heart yarns   free patterns.  
To create into earrings just add your earring hook onto one of your last rows of points. Or sew on your pin hardware to the back of a snowflake.  I then pin them out and starch them overnight. 









No comments:

Post a Comment