Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring is here!

The trees are starting to bloom!  Wow, are they pretty!  
Reminds me of being a kid and the HUGE cherry blossom tree that we had in our front yard.
I vividly remember my Mom laying on the grass and taking photos up into the prettiness.  

My hubby has quite the eye for photography and has been around the city with his camera
for quite a few years now.
Here is one of his from this weekend that I absolutely love!  


 You can view more of his photos at his website!



With Springtime is the arrival of the fresh local veggies!  
We are really loving the fresh asparagus and carrots grilled!  


I have been making us turkey balls (with grated carrots, garlic, fresh spinach, and parsley) 
Served with veggie pasta on top of a bed of fresh spinach.  
The only "bad thing" we had was a sprinkling of grated Parmesan!  
But oh my...it's cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment